Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weight Gained and Lost

I have gained some of my weight back but have lost it.  I now weigh 209. 

I havent been able to exercise much since the 24th of February due to injuries from a car wreck.  I went for my follow up visit yesterday.  And yes, even though no exercising other than walking and not much of that, I did lose weight.  My clothes are starting to get to big. 

I feel good about losing the weight.  It dont matter that it's coming off slowly or even that I gain and lose.  

My eating habits changed some.  But I still eat pretty much what I want within the boundries of what a diabetic can eat.  I do treat myself to something that is not on a healthy diet once a week.  

Once my soreness from the injuries from the wreck goes away I will be exercising  again.

Take care.  Eat healthy and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment