Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Starting My Weight Loss Journey

My weight lose journey began last year in December, right after the holidays.  Thats when I decided to eat healthier to try and lose some weight. 
I have some health issues that losing weight would help.  The main reason that I want to lose weight is so that I will be healthier and feel better.
On December 30. 2010 I weighted 218.  On December 30. 2011 I still weighed 218.  During the past year I lost and gained and lost.
I am not on any special diet.  I just watch my portion size, watch the amount of carbs I eat and try to exercise more.  Most of my exercise consist of walking, riding an exercise bike and playing with my grandsons.
Today is Feb. 2, 2011 and this morning I weighed 210.  That's a 8lb loss in the last 33 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment