Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exercising

For exercise, I have been walking almost every day.  Yesterday I walked, and started riding my exercise bike again.  Today I walked twice and rode my bike while watching tv tonight.  I told Dale this evening that I am going to start walking every day even if the weather is bad and start riding my bike at least once a day. 

I also dance in my chair when music comes on tv, do leg lifts while sitting and watching tv, or go in my kitchen and walk around while commercials is on. 

There is all kinds of ways to burn calories.  We just have to find the ways that works best for us.    I look at the calories per serving on things I eat but mostly I go by the amount of carbs  and sugar per serving.  I have to watch things like that since I am a diabetic.  

I dont know how often I will post here.  Its a busy week this week for me with appointments, some of them out of town.  I am always tired when I have to go out of town so dont do much when I get back.  Until next time, be well and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment