Friday, February 4, 2011

Week of February 1

Exercise this week has been walking every day.   Some days I walked over town and back twice.  I also did some other exerciese like just walking in the house.  Standing with my hands on the back of a kitchen chair and doing backward leg lifts.  I stand back away from my counter in the kitchen and do pushups off the counter.  I have also been going through some of the boxing motions that they use on Biggest Loser.  I want to start riding my exercise bike again soon.  I also just dance around the house sometimes.

I havent set a weight loss goal yet.  I am not sure how much I want to lose.  I also want to talk to my dr. about losing weight.  But that will be in about 4 months when I see her again.  I may talk to the Diabetes instructor when I go to my diabetes class later this month about the best way to lose weight.

I was talking to a lady at the middle school on Thursday.  She has lost from 205 to 165.  She told me she used slim fast, fat burners and did exercise to lose her weight. 

I have just been eating healthier to lose mine, walking and doing moderate exercise most days.  When summer comes I plan on walking a lot more.  Playing outside with the boys. 

For now though I am just going to continue doing what I have been doing and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment